Aloha and welcome to the new resource center. It is and will always be a work in progress but we hope you enjoy the information and media. At the end of Friday October 20 we will be sending 10 customers $200 credits to their customer account at our store, The Ukulele Site. Rules for entering are below.
2. One contestant per IP address. If you have previous comments, they won’t count, so go ahead and give one to three more.
3. Comment on what you know. If a comment is excessively generic, does not show an understanding of the subject matter, or is false or harmfully misleading, it will be discarded upon review. With that said, your adoration or disdain will NOT be judged. We simply screen for spam and obvious bad actors.
4. The 10 winners will be chosen using random.org and emailed Saturday October 21. Winners names will also be posted here on the same day.
5. If you don’t already have an account at TheUkuleleSite.com you will need to create one to get and use your credit.
6. Enjoy the site and stay tuned for much more to come here!
Where to comment
LessonsOur lessons pages also allow comments and questions so feel free to let us know your thoughts on those pages as well.
Aloha to all our friends in the ukulele community. We wanted to encourage comments because they can often be quite useful. Many of the things we say or write here are just experienced opinions. But we know there are many experienced opinions out there and we’d like you to share your experiences and questions. Mahalo for engaging with us and for your support at our online store The Ukulele Site.